Saturday 1 June 2013

Inchie postcard

I quite like making inchies, but never know what to do with them.  I have a bag full of paper and textile inchies from swaps and must think up a way of displaying these tiny pieces of art.

So, I set up a swap where the inchies were made and mounted onto a postcard so that they were already displayed. This is my inchie postcard - a mixture of card and metal inchies.

Most of my card inchies have Gelli printed backgounds, and have been rubber stamped then embellished with sequins and brads. The metal inchies were mmade by sticking metal tape onto cardstock, adding texture with an embossing folder, then colouring using Vintaj patina paints, and sanding off unwanted paint.


I liked it enough not to really want to let it go, but sent it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site