Saturday 15 November 2008

Image transfer card

Well, I didn't make a card for months, and then I made two in a week!



This card is for Jenny, and the lady on the front is an image transfer created from a simple digital collage. I found a picture of some lace on Google, and worked on it in Photoshop Elements. I removed the background with the magic wand tool, then changed the colour of the lace. The lady is a copyright free image from Art-e-zine, and I changed the colours to be blue hues, and then layered her over the lace background and printed. I smeared the print with a thin layer of regluar matte medium, and smeared a piece of linen with a similar thin coat, then ran the paper and fabric threough the Wizard, twice.

I layered the transfer onto pearlescent blue card, duck egg blue matte card, and then onto the main background, which is stamped and embossed pearlescent blue card. 3 little start charms finished it off nicely!

2 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I have tagged you and your blog. I hope you don't mind1 you can find out all about it on my blog.
    Elizabeth
    http://thelastdoordownthehall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site