Sunday 13 July 2008

Time tip in page

The theme for the CC Swaps monthly tip in page is 'Time'. I am still playing with fantasy film, so thought I'd make my page embellishments shine. I used 2 colours of film, and inked up some time themed rubber stamps with black Stazon ink, laid 2 layers of fantasy film on top, a layer of copy paper on top, then ironed with a dry iron on the cotton setting. This fuses the fantasy film layers together and heat sets the ink into the film. A quick trim around the edges, and you have gorgeous shimmery embellishments. Stamps by Non Sequitur and Invoke Arts.



The backgrounds of the pages were plain cardstock, painted and daubed with Stewart Gill Pearlise paint in Mermaid and Paua Shell. They are all shimmery. I stamped the 'time' background and embossed it with 2 different embossing powders - and interference one (which doesn't show up because the background wasn't dark enough), and a gorgeous pearlescent one from Simply Craft in Cardiff. The owner has had her own range of embossing powders made to her own specification, and they are gorgeous. They are a little more expensive than the ones I usually use, but I think they are worth it. Finally, I stamped the 'time spiral' using turquoise Stazon ink.

4 comments:

  1. Adieene I love this. Hope I get you for a swap partner this time.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the spelling mistake, spotted it as I pressed publish!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is totally AWESOME, Adrienne!!!! It simply BLOWS ME AWAY!!!!! (In a GOOD way!!! LOL!!!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Now will you please stop tempting me? I just bought some paints... now I'm looking at Fantasy film...*sighs*

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site