Wednesday 18 June 2008

Diamond tip in page

I'm sticking with the black and white theme
for the moment.

It looks classy and clean - and
my work doesn't often look clean!

This is a tip in page, with the theme of 'diamonds'.


I stamped the background using an Innovative Stamp Creations diamond swirls stamp and Brilliance graphite black. I stamped a strip of white tissue with the same ink and a Stampers Anonymous stamp, then rubbed the whole strip with Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink. I rubbed a piece of textured black cardstock with Brilliance Galaxy Gold, then stamped a Diva Impressions stamp onto white shrink plastic, and shrank it, then layered that onto the black cardstock and some silver cardstock. Some fake jewels and shiny metal stars finished the piece off.


The back of the page is similar to the front, except that the image is full sized and stamped in Brilliance Lightning Black, so it has a gold shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook

Blog Archive

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site