Monday 9 June 2008

Another Deco Book

I seem to be having a bit of a purple phase.
This is not like me at all!!!
I quite like the way it's turning out, though.
This deco page is for Carol C.
Hope she likes it too.




The panel at the bottom of the back
of the page is a piece of Shimmer Sheetz,
with text stamped onto it.
The colour of the sheet changes around the ink.
Neat effect - would be great if you could
see it on the scan!
The image inside the gold 'frame' is
a little girl, but again the
scan isn't showing it up very well.





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Adrienne - such beautiful rich colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Adrienne - do I spy pink in there! Love the green altered book pages too.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Blog Archive

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site