Saturday 19 January 2008

More digital dabbles (edited 21 Jan)


I think I'm starting to enjoy this!!


The collage above has 8 layers,
all created from photographs
I have taken during the last 3 years.

Today (21 Jan) I have found out about textures
and have edited the above image to include
some rain in a semi transparent layer - it
just gives the piece more depth.
I also brought the 'buttons' at the bottom forward.



This one only has 5 layers,
again all from my own photographs,
but some of the photographs are of
other people's artwork



I took the photograph of the
mask - made out of recycled drinks
cans (how clever) at an exhibition
a couple of years ago,
and changed the colours before
collaging it onto an old Cypriot wall!!!

Funny how the time just disappears
when you're playing digitally,
it's like digital work has it's own timewarp...

5 comments:

  1. What fantastic creations. I can't wait to see what you can do with all the fabulous photos you've taken lately of castles and the beautiful Welsh countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you-i told you it would be easy after a bit.It reminds me that I need to play more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time does fly when you are enjoying yourself. I spend hours doing just what you have been doing and you are going to especially good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I am convinced that I will have to break my resolution of not buying anything and purchase the elements and at least one of the books. Which one do you think is beter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Photoshop Elements for Dummies is better for me - but I guess it depends on your learning style. I thought the Teach Yourself Visually was going to be better, and it is good to refer to, but I find the way things are explained in the 'Dummies' book easier to understand.

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Blog Archive

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site