Sunday 12 August 2007

Hanging ATCs


I recently ran a 'Hanging ATCs' themed swap on CC Swaps.
Participants had to create a set of 3 ATCs
and they had to be able to be hung on a wall.
Some people hung their ATCs individually,
some in a vertical set, some in a horizontal set.

I made a 'shell' themed trio,
stamping brilliance inks in silver, gold and blue as a resist
to blue & green dye ink,
and making matching shrink plastic 'dangles'.

I was going to hang the ATCs onto a thin piece of driftwood,
but they are going to Australia,
and I was worried that the driftwood
might be a prohibited import,
so I created a twisted wire hanging arrangement.

I rather like the assymetrical nature of the wire,
and the fact that the ATCs don't hang level,
but if my swap partner wants to straighten
it out so that the ATCs hang level,
then there is enough flexibility for her to do that.

3 comments:

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site