Tuesday 12 June 2007

Progressive ATCs part 2

My own backgrounds for the two groups I am in are quite different.

This is the 'group 3' background. This background is a book page, sprayed with colourwashes, stamped with a swirly stamp in Brilliance ink in a toning colour, and embossed with a gold embossing powder, using my favourite texture stamp.


This is the 'group 1' background. It is cardstock made to look like rusty metal by painting it with Modern Options patinating solutions - Iron metalic surfacer and rust patinating solution. It is fascinating stuff - you watch the rust 'appear' over a matter of hours....


It will be very interesting to see what the other players do to 'my' ATCs. I will post pictures of the finished ATCs when I eventually get them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site