Monday 25 June 2007

More sudoku ATCs

Helen's beautiful spattered background arrived, and Carol had added handmade paper (which Helen loves) down the edge.

Sheryl stamped the word 'Inspire' down the side, and I felt I ought to try and live up to the sentiment.

I originally went to make a stamped and embossed skeleton leaf on acetate, as I know Helen also loves leaves. I thought I would add colour with PearlEx behind the acetate, but whilst searching through the layers on my craft table, I came across the Stampbord...

Inspiration struck, and bubbles and alcohol ink got added to the leaves and gold embossing powder mix.

I'm quite happy with this, now I wonder what Chrissy will add to it?

4 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous! I love the greens and gold, very autumnish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love your addition to this ATC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, what a treat to be getting this back soon. I love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful addition Adrienne, love to see the finished
    ATC

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site