Thursday 17 May 2007

String challenge


Trish posted a challenge to use string in your art. I stuck some string onto the tack'n'peel on an acrylic block, and inked it up with dye ink. I stamped it onto some left over pieces of my colorwash spray backgrounds - the one on the left is the 'raw material' stamped with the string.

I coated the middle one with versamark and 3 layers of clear embossing powder - interesting how the versamark brought the rust colour out from the background.

The ATC on the right is one I did using the string stamped background - you hardly know it's there but it does give an interesting 'stone like' effect behind the image.

2 comments:

  1. I love the texture on your stamped piece! Great examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great Adrienne - good job!

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Blog Archive

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site