Thursday 10 May 2007

Resistance is futile

I've been playing with Briliance ink & glossy cardstock... this is Galaxy gold stamped onto glossy, with stream Adirondack stamped on top using a texture stamp, then Adirondack rust & stream sponged on and rubbed off. Polished the whole piece until glossy again...


I've also been playing with the Ranger colorwashes, the stream was a little too intense for the look I wanted, so I diluted it 3 parts water to one part colorwash, then sprayed some cheap white cardstock. Once dry, I sprayed terra cotta color wash over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook

Blog Archive

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site