Monday 14 May 2007

Port Sunlight

I spent an interesting day at a stamping show in a lovely venue - an arts & crafts style hall called Hulme Hall in Port Sunlight, near Liverpool - Port Sunlight is a village built by a wealthy victorian businessman to house all the workers from his factory, and is laid out beautifully, with lots of green spaces and attractive homes.

I met some of my online friends, and spent way too much money - but have lots of goodies to show for it!!!

I bought some rather nice acrylic inks and lustre colourwash sprays made by Sticky Fingers - a Lancashire based company. I wish they would get a website of their own with artwork samples, because their products are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook

Blog Archive

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site